The complete skillset you need to organize and document the relationships between organization strategy, value chains and key business processes or competencies.
April 3 - 6 2018 in Oslo
Welcome to a complete 35 hours of certification over 4 days to acquire the skills necessary to plan and design:
- Enterprise-level business process architectures.
- Performance measurement.
- Process governance systems.
- and work in a BPM center of excellence.
NB: Participants must have completed BPTA 101, Principles of Business Process Management in order to attend.
This certification in Business architecture is organized in cooperation with BPTrends Associates. Qualisoft is Scandinavia`s only BPTrends-partner. The course is held in english.
- This course focuses on the development of a business process architecture and especially on defining business models, value chains, strategies, process competencies, and process performance measures and aligning them with the organization’s goals and available resources.
- The course relies on the use of business process frameworks and benchmarks to quickly create an architecture and a performance measurement system.
- Similarly, the course focuses on defining performance measures and aligning them to organization strategies and to specific value chains and processes. The alignment of performance measures relies on a balanced scorecard approach adopted for process work.
- The course also considers process governance issues and how to establish performance measures for process managers and how one can align processes with support processes and resources to create a comprehensive enterprise architecture.
- Finally, the course considers how an organization can establish a BPM Center of Excellence that manages process work at the enterprise level, monitoring processes and prioritizing process change efforts.
- PRICE: NOK 24.500,-
Who should attend
This seminar is designed for managers of organizations that seek to move beyond departmental process improvement initiatives and establish an enterprise-wide understanding of process and an enterprise-wide approach to process management and measurement.
What you will learn
- How to organize and document the relationships between organization strategy, value chains and key business processes or competencies
- How to develop a model of all of the business processes in an organization
- How to analyze and design a process performance system
- How to organize a process governance system
- How to evaluate performance managers
- How to organize a BPM Center of Excellence
- How to organize, prioritize and manage a portfolio of business process change projects from within the BPM Center of Excellence
Instructor: Mary Lowe, senior Consultant, BPTrends Associates
Mary is a Senior Consultant with BPTrends and has led numerous Business Process Management redesign projects during the past 20 years. Prior to joining BPTrends Associates she worked as an independent consultant with numerous clients in such diverse areas as manufacturing, telecommunications, mortgage lending, customer service, and student financial aid. Mary has also developed a quality assurance methodology for implementing change within organizations and step-by-step “facilitation kits” for process redesign workshops. Mary is a seasoned consultant and trainer and has developed and delivered numerous training programs to organizations involved in process change.